Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shop Recommendation!

Well, I've written enough about myself lately, so I thought I'd share a shop that I totally love:  Scripture Art by Amylee Weeks.  I'm not even sure how I ran across this shop, but I am loving it!  She makes really cute, fun, colorful artwork which incorporates Christian words and scripture.  A beautiful way to display your faith!  She has art prints in a variety of common sizes, framed art, and (my favorite) wood blocks featuring her designs.  Here are some of my favorites:

My first find - Fruits of the Spirit wood block.
Another favorite - Love Never Fails print.
Sweet and simple - Be Still and Know print.

I think her prices are really reasonable and she even makes custom designs with any verse of your choosing - I'm thinking baptisms, confirmations, weddings... or just a favorite verse that you'd like to display. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment