Friday, April 20, 2012

Book Cover Chandelier!

I was so excited to complete this project!  I saw a book cover chandelier at Anthropologie several years ago and have been dreaming about making one ever since!  Several months ago, I did a google search and found a tutorial!  I immediately pinned it and finally got around to working on it last weekend.  (Okay, truth be told, I finally convinced my boyfriend to help me with it last weekend.)  Here's the link to the original tutorial:
Anthropologie Book Chandelier

And here are a few pictures of mine:
Erik busy working on the frame.  I wanted to do it differently than the tutorial so I could hang the book covers straight from the wire rather than from cardboard or wood.  However, this became quite a difficult project...

What's going on here??

I decided to focus on my book covers... pretty greens!

Blue and yellow - love!


The best picture I have of the completed project!  It's not quite straight here and doesn't have a light yet, but I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment