Monday, February 18, 2013

Pillow Cases

I  haven't been blogging much lately.  I always feel like I have to have some big project completed and awesome pictures to accompany it, and that just never seems to happen.  However, I've decided to commit to blogging at least once a week, even if I don't have any awesome pictures to share or any projects finished.  Just to say hello and maybe to share something that made me smile!  So here's what made me smile this weekend:
PILLOW CASES!

We acquired a couple sets of sheets recently from a family friend, but they didn't come with pillow cases.  We did a little shopping around and discovered that buying pillow cases separately is kind of expensive.  That's why I was thrilled when I find these king-size cases on clearance for $8.08 a set.  WIN!  They're different from the sheet colors, but a nice complement.  And they're super-soft.

I also found some clothes on clearance at Target too!  I'm hoping to do a fashion post in the near future, so I'll share then!  I've found great deals at Old Navy, Target, AND JC Penney in the past month or so.

That's all I've got.  Wish me luck on my goal to write at least once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment