Saturday, March 9, 2013

To-Do List

Hello!  I realized that it's been a week since my curtain rod post and I'm trying to stick to my plan to post at least once a week.  I had originally planned to get a fashion post done in time, but I didn't get it together.  I'm still hoping to post it tomorrow, but I thought I'd throw in a quick post now to stay on track.

I bought a book awhile ago called To-Do List by Sasha Cagen.  It's kind of a coffee table book - a book of all kinds of lists submitted by different people, usually with short narratives describing the list further, why it was written, etc.  It's actually a really interesting book, but I usually just pick it up and read a few lists and put it back down, but I spent over an hour flipping through it today.

Then I was motivated to make my own list.  Mine was a list of goals, or things to accomplish.  I separated into a bunch of areas of my life, such as: relationship, friends, work, family, health, hobbies, financial, etc.  Each category has about three or four goals under it - twelve categories in all!  That's a lot of goals, and I'm not saying I'll be able to complete all of them, but it definitely helps me organize my thoughts on focus on what my true goals are.

What kind of goals would you put on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment